- Fully outfitted guided canoe trips into the pristine and beautiful Boundary Waters Canoe Area located in Minnesota’s Arrowhead Region on the Canadian border.
- Featuring an exclusive Fly-In for our clients aboard a Twin Engine Prop-Jet King Air 200 aircraft from Minneapolis to Ely or Grand Marais, MN.
- BWCA Canoe Trip Designed and Routed based on Your Theme, Interests and Background. (We trip plan for fisherman, sightseer, naturalist, ardent canoeist, extreme sportsman, adventurer, photographer, team builder or any combination)
- Perfect quick escape 3 Day Trip Leaving Monday, Returning Wednesday.
Exciting all inclusive BWCA package includes:
- 3 day, 2 night fully outfitted canoe trip, with Kevlar canoes and premium quality, ultra-light weight gear.
- Professional BWCA guide leads trip, manages camp and prepares fabulous, hot campsite meals.
- Fly-In from Minneapolis, Anoka County Airport to Ely or Grand Marais on Wilderness Aircraft Company’s King Air 200 aircraft. (Anoka County Airport where flying is FAST, SIMPLE and HASSEL-FREE.
- All BWCA entry permits, Airport transfers.
Cost: $7,800 or $975 per person with 8 person group.
Sleep Outside Option: Fully guided/outfitted 2 night BWCA trip.
Sleep Inside Option: 2 fully guided/outfitted day trips in BWCA with 2 night lodging provided at Ely or Grand Marais area lodges.
Customized Option: Fully guided/outfitted BWCA trip and you tell us what trip length and/or departure airport you require. Cost will be quoted.
BWCA Trip Itinerary
(Yours may vary as we tailor trip to accommodate client’s schedule.)
- Clients depart Anoka County Airport of the Twin Cities to Ely or Grand Marais on corporate aircraft Monday morning. (Departure time arranged to accommodate Major Airline transfers from virtually anywhere in the United States and beyond.)
- Arrive Ely or Grand Marais and transfer directly to BWCA entry point.
- Return from BWCA Wednesday for flight back to Anoka County Airport.
- Our clients will receive detailed BWCA packing instructions where “lighter is better”.
- Clients requiring limo transfer from Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport to Anoka County Airport and return receive instructions and contract limo service information
- Tax, fishing licenses, limo transfer and gratuities not included.